Pradthana Ginster (Mem) is fully qualified in Traditional Thai massage, having trained in both Thailand and the United Kingdom. Mem holds Diplomas in both Swedish Massage and Indian Head Massage together with a Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage. Mem is also fully insured to practice massage techniques which manipulate the energy lines resulting in less tension, whilst creating a feeling of well-being and vitality.
With Mem, you will find yourself in the hands of a masseuse with great focus and care in providing excellent massage treatment. Following a short initial consultation, she will adjust the massage therapy according to personal needs to alleviate pain, aches and discomfort, leaving you with reduced stress, increased relaxation and more vitality.
- Traditional Thai massage – gentle stretching and key massage points to relieve the body from muscle spasms and create a feeling of relaxation
- Thai / Swedish massage – a relaxing oil therapy using gentle strokes and soft pressure to reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Thai Foot massage – originating from the ancient art of Thai reflexology this treatment provides an enjoyable, relaxing, and rejuvenating experience that heals the mind, body, and soul
- Thai Hot stones – makes use of smooth, warmed stones, either as an expansion of the masseuses’ hands, or by placing them on the body whilst they knead major muscle and tendon areas
- Thai combination massage – enhances body and mind through the combination of many different massage forms including Thai, Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, acupressure and trigger point massage techniques with oils or with Aromatherapy to ease pain and enable relaxation
- Indian Head massage –an ancient therapeutic treatment which focuses on your head, neck and shoulders and was originally used to improve scalp and hair condition
- Thai Deep tissue massage – the therapist uses their hands, knees, legs and feet to not only stretch you but also apply pressure on your muscles and loosen your joints. This type of massage is both energising and, at times, relaxing
- Back Head and shoulder massage – type of traditional Thai massage connecting acupressure techniques with Ayurveda and passive yoga. Whilst focusing on upper parts of the body as back, shoulders, neck and head, the masseuse also massages other parts of the body to keep energy balance.
For appointments or more information as to the appropriate therapy, contact Mem at: Laithaitherapy@gmail.com or telephone: 07510711942