We provide treatments with our hands to move, massage and apply careful manipulation to the muscles, bones and joints in and around your spine to restore movement and relieve pain.
Most back pain:
• Tends to get better or worse depending on your position; for example, it may feel better when sitting or lying down
• Typically feels worse when moving; however it’s not a good idea to avoid moving your back completely, as this can make things worse
• Can develop suddenly or gradually
• Might sometimes be the result of poor posture or lifting something awkwardly, but often occurs for no apparent reason
• May be due to a minor injury such as sprain (pulled ligament) or strain (pulled muscle).
• Can be associated with feeling stressed or run down.